the right keywords is the cornerstone
of successful search engine optimization.
Finding the right keywords is an important step that you should take seriously if you want to be successful with your web site.
What can happen if you target the wrong keywords?
You will lose a lot of time and you will lose a lot of sales if you target the wrong keywords. You will invest a lot of time in optimizing your web pages for keywords for which your web site cannot get high rankings at the moment.
Or you will invest a lot of time in optimizing your web pages for keywords that don't convert to sales. In both cases, you won't get much sales.
How can you find the right keywords?
To find the right keywords, you need information. You must know how often a keyword is searched, how many web sites are listed for a keyword, you must know the intention of the searcher and much more.
For that reason, we have just released a new IBP preview version with a much improved keyword manager:
Powerful tools help you to find the best keywords for your web site
The keyword tools in the new IBP preview version offer many powerful features:
- full Wordtracker integration
- full integration of all major PPC keyword suggestion tools
- finds new keywords by analyzing competitor sites
- powerful keyword combination creator that helps you to quickly create keyword phrases for which you only have to pay the minimum bid on PPC search engines
- full Google Search API integration
- automated calculation of KEI, top URL, number of search results and the PageRank of the top URL
- quickly creates phrase match and exact match phrases for Google AdWords
- quickly creates negative keywords and power posting keyword lists for Google AdWords
You can download a preview of the new IBP version here. In the next few weeks, we'll explain in detail how you can use the new and powerful tools in the new version to find the best keywords for your site quickly and easily.
It is very important that you choose the right keywords that lead to high search engine rankings and sales. The new IBP version can help you to find these keywords. The new IBP version will be a free update for users of the current IBP version.
Detailed information on finding the right keywords can also be found in the free SEO guide that can be selected in the "Help" menu of IBP.