|Weekly SEO news: 12 September 2017|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have just added another great feature to the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler. The new feature shows you the related keywords that you should monitor to make sure that you really get all of the visitors that are interested in your products and services.
Have you overlooked good keywords?
Having high rankings for the keywords that are related to your business will deliver targeted visitors and customers to your website. What if you overlooked many good keywords that could have delivered even more customers to your site?
Google, Bing and Yahoo show keywords that are related to the search term on their result pages. That means that search engines find these keywords relevant. It also means that people search for these keywords.
By targeting these additional keywords on your website, you can increase the number of customers that find your website through search engines.
Related keywords for all of your monitored keywords
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler now shows related keywords for each keyword that you monitor on Google, Google Mobile, Bing and Yahoo. Just click the 'Details' button on the page 'Ranked keywords' to view the keyword suggestions:
Click a keyword to go to the 'Suggested keywords' page. That page only contains the related keywords that you do not monitor yet. You can also select that page in the SEOprofiler menu.
The best keyword suggestions for your website
The page 'Suggested keywords' shows all related keywords that you do not monitor yet. By default, the keywords are sorted by the number of monitored keywords for which these keywords have been suggested. You can also sort and filter the suggested keywords by other criteria:
For each keyword, you get additional information such as the number of monthly searches, the price per click if you advertised for that keyword on Google AdWords, the competition, etc.
Click the '+ Mon' button to monitor a keyword, or click the 'Top 10' button to optimize a page of your website for that search term.
More targeted visitors and more customers
Targeting additional related keywords will bring many more customers to your website. Modern search engines rank topics. If your website has many pages that are relevant to a particular topic, Google and other search engines will find your website relevant to that topic and your web pages will get higher rankings.
The new 'Keyword suggestions' page in the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler helps you to make your website more relevant.
You can start right now
The new features are a free update for existing users of SEOprofiler. If you haven't done it yet, create your SEOprofiler account now. SEOprofiler offers many powerful tools that help you to get high rankings on Google and other search engines:
This might be something Google reverted or is rolling out slowly, it is not clear. Of course, with any of these, without Google confirming it, we have no way to say for sure if Google did do an update. Google will just give us their typical line that they make updates all the time or say 'Fred.'"
On the flip side, it’s clear from all the industries we’ve looked at that link spam is working again. As yet, I see no evidence that Penguin is ‘real-time’ and websites buying/manipulating links are doing well out of it. That’s not to say Google won’t penalise over time, but the idea of ‘real-time’ penguin is for them to not count from the moment they’re crawled."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- John Mueller: it does not mean that a web page is low quality if it is not in Google's cache.
- Google MyBusiness: Manage your business listing without leaving Google Search.
- Google tests 'people also search for' on right side bar.
- The High Five: Hurricane Irma, DACA and the Pope. Search trends from this week.
- Google responds to Apple’s Intelligent Tracking Prevention with AdWords tracking update.
- Google Local: What happened on August 1st to increase views in Insights?
- New in SEOprofiler: the improved Ranking Monitor
- The importance of search engine optimization (and why you really need it)
- Checklist: are the links that point to your website good links?
- How does Googlebot render your pages?
- Do not get in trouble: check these four crucial website elements
- All or nothing. Be the winner in three rounds!
- Flat or deep? How a solid website structure can help your search engine rankings.
- The top 9 on-page optimizations that you can do to improve the position of your website on Google and other search engines
- View all past issues...