|Weekly SEO news: 19 December 2017|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
2017 was a very good year for us. Many new customers switched from their previous SEO tool to SEOprofiler. In the past month, the amount of new visitors was so high that it even led to slow loading pages during peak times.
Fortunately, we could address the run on our tools by dramatically upgrading our servers, and by rebuilding the back end of the Ranking Monitor tool. Everything is up to speed now.
It's all about you and your success!
The purpose of SEOprofiler is to provide you with state-of-the-art tools that help you to get higher rankings and more customers. That's why we're continually updating the existing tools in SEOprofiler, and that's why we're continually adding new features to SEOprofiler.
Here are some of our milestones and notable achievements in 2017:
- NEW February - brand new website audit tool: The new version has been rewritten from scratch. It offers many new features and improvements that enable you to work even more efficiently than before.
- IMPROVED March - website preview images for your projects: Thumbnail images and website previous for the project overview page and other tools in SEOprofiler.
- NEW April - device checker: How does your website look on different devices? The website audit tool now has the answer.
- IMPROVED May - more than 850 starter backlinks: The Starter backlinks tool now offers more than 850 curated websites.
- IMPROVED May - much faster Ranking Monitor: The Ranking Monitor now is up to 40 times faster than before.
- NEW May - JSON-LD markup code: The new JSON-LD markup code creator enables you to create rich snippets and rich cards for your web pages. This enhances the look of your web pages on Google's result pages.
- IMPROVED June - new Ranking Monitor: The completely new Ranking Monitor now supports daily ranking checks on Google, Yahoo and Bing, it supports ranking checks on mobile devices, it supports ranking checks from all official 92,197 locations that are supported by Google (55,131 of these locations are in the USA), and much much more.
- NEW May - get regular rankings and extra rankings: The new version of the ranking monitor now shows both the regular ranking and the highest extra ranking (local, images, news, etc.) in the overview table.
- NEW May- manage your keywords with tags: you can add an unlimited number of tags to the keywords that you monitor in the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler.
- NEW May - see Google algorithm updates: The Ranking Monitor now displays Google algorithm updates in the charts.
- NEW September - improved ranked keywords page: now you can see the exact snippets and ranking types as they appear on the result pages (features snippets, Sitelinks, etc.).
- NEW September - new keyword suggestions: The Ranking Monitor now shows keywords that are related to the keywords that you monitor. That enables you to track the rankings for all keywords that are related to your business.
- NEW September - filter ranked pages by tag: You can filter ranked pages by tag now. That enables you to see the performance of your pages for particular keyword groups.
- NEW September - 160 countries and languages: The Top 10 Optimizer tool and the Ranking Monitor tool now support 160 countries and languages.
- NEW October - track rankings of businesses that do not have a website: The Ranking Monitor now enables you to track local listings of businesses that do not have a website.
- NEW October - check your rankings by result type: The new Ranking Monitor page 'Result type' shows the distribution of your result types and their changes over time.
- NEW October - find out how well your tagged keywords perform: Find out how your keyword clusters perform over time.
- NEW December - better servers: We have dramatically upgraded the servers that are used to provide the SEOprofiler tools. You now get even faster tools and much better performance during peak times.
The tools in SEOprofiler offer everything that you need to promote your website successfully on search engines. You get tools for link building and link analysis, web page optimization tools, keyword suggestion tools, website analytics, competitive intelligence tools, uptime monitoring, rank checking, SEO website audits, and more.
If you want to get more website visitors, SEOprofiler is the right tool for you.
Save up to 33% (get four months for free)!
If you haven't switched to SEOprofiler yet, now is the perfect time to do so. You can save 10% to 33% if you choose a plan with quarterly or yearly billing. You can switch between monthly, quarterly and yearly prices at the top of the pricing page.
A big Thank you! to you!
We had a very successful year. We grew, we're growing, and we do what we can to let your business grow with us. Thank you very much for your continued faith in us!
If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now. SEOprofiler is a complete SEO solution that helps you to get your website on the first result page on Google and other search engines:
Although the maximum length has been increased, Google still decides whether or not they show the text from the meta description. Google also decides how long the displayed description is."
According to John Mueller, 80% of Googlebot crawling is done by their desktop crawler, and 20% are done by the mobile crawler. If your website is in the mobile-first index, you will see an 80% crawl rate by the mobile version of Googlebot in your log files and a 20% crawl rate by the desktop version."
John Mueller said that this was unnecessary work and that it’s not recommended by Google."
Doorways are sites or pages created to rank highly for specific search queries. They are bad for users because they can lead to multiple similar pages in user search results, where each result ends up taking the user to essentially the same destination."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- The most popular searches on Google in 2017.
- Advertisers can upload phone numbers to target customers on Google AdWords.
- Google Maps will soon tell you when it’s time to get off your train or bus.
- When news breaks, Google still can’t separate rumor from fact.
- Why the end of Google’s ‘First Click Free’ is a step in the right direction.
- Internet pioneers and leaders tell the FCC: you don’t understand how the Internet works.
- Google rolls out search results to local knowledge panels.
- Better alternatives to old school SEO methods - part 2
- Outdated SEO techniques and what you should do instead - part 1
- All you need to know about Google's web crawler Googlebot
- 5 things you can do to improve your content for visitors AND search engines
- How link building by metrics can have a negative influence on your rankings
- Nofollow links are much better than you think. Here's how to get the most out of them.
- View all past issues...