|Weekly SEO news: 29 June 2021|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
1. Google has released a spam algorithm update
On Twitter, Google confirmed a spam algorithm update:
This spam update will conclude today. A second one will follow next week. We'll add to this tweet thread when that happens.— Google SearchLiaison (@searchliaison) June 23, 2021
We encourage sites to follow our best practices for Search: https://t.co/jK3ArQEuir
Google's Danny Sullivan added that the update is global and currently covers web page and image results.
How to optimize your website without spamming
If you want to get high rankings on Google and other search engines, avoid spam techniques at all costs. Spam will get your website penalized sooner or later.
Use white-hat SEO methods if you want to get lasting results. SEOprofiler only uses search engine optimization methods that play by the rules. These methods are called white-hat SEO methods. They have several advantages:
- Search engines: They win as they are provided with pages that are easy to understand and that contain the quality information that their visitors search for.
- Searchers: They win as they are getting what they ask for from the search engines. For example, they search for "inexpensive LED TV" and get a page about inexpensive LED TV's.
- Web site owners: They win as they are getting quality visitors who are interested in what their website has to offer.
With white-hat SEO methods, your rankings will grow steadily and you’ll get a much better performance in the long run. SEOprofiler helps you to build websites that are beneficial to web surfers, website owners and search engines. This leads to lasting high rankings on Google and other search engines.
Editor's note: If you want to be sure that Google ignores the links, use the link disinfection tool in SEOprofiler.
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Keyword suggestion tool: how to find the best SEO keywords for your website
- Two Google core updates (one in June, one in July)
- Google: you should check 5xx errors on your website
- Official: you don't need a high score in all three Core Web Vitals for a ranking boost
- The winner takes it all (in round three)
- Google does not click the 'load more' buttons on your website
- Keyword research done right: how to find the best keywords for your website
- How to get fast SEO results
- View all past issues...