|Weekly SEO news: 27 July 2021|
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
1. Official: How Google ranks web pages
Google has added a new feature to the US search results: When you visit an 'About This Result' panel — the three dots next to most results — you'll get even more information about your results to help you make sense of the information and figure out which result will be most useful.
What exactly does Google show?
The 'About This Result' feature shows searchers information about some of these most important factors used by Google Search to connect results to their queries. Because just as these factors help Google decide if a result may be relevant, they may also help people decide what result is useful for them. It looks like this:
How to optimize your web pages for these factors
The Top 10 Optimizer in SEOprofiler helps you to optimize your web pages for the factors that Google uses to rank web pages.
It's easy to get top 10 rankings with the Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler:
- Enter the page that you want to rank.
- Enter the keyword for which you want to be ranked.
- Select language and country.
You get detailed advice on how to optimize your page so that it gets high rankings for the chosen keyword.
Optimize your web pages now
Create your SEOprofiler account now and optimize your web pages for high rankings on Google and other search engines:
I also washed my car hundreds of times and it still left me standing on the highway."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Gary Illyes: Keep redirects active for at least a year.
- Google clarifies FAQ markup should be visible on the page.
- Google's Gary Illyes: Just submitted a change that updates all http://schema.org references to HTTPS instead of HTTP on Search Central.
- Discussion: Content is indexed, no keywords appear in GSC.
- Google indents search results from the same domain.
- Google: don't confuse search engines
- Official: how Google ranks search results and prevents spam
- Google has released the July 2021 core update
- Google has released a spam algorithm update
- Google: Quality is a site-wide ranking signal
- Keyword suggestion tool: how to find the best SEO keywords for your website
- View all past issues...