|Weekly SEO news: 2 August 2016|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
1. Little work, big results: how to increase your business sales with the new Ranking Monitor
The new Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler offers many new features that enable you to work more efficiently with your keywords. Among the improvements are much improved filters that help you to find the best keywords.
Much more sales with just one keyword?
It is great to be listed in the top 10 results on Google. However, it is also difficult to get there. Is it worth the time and efforts? It depends on the keyword.
- Say you run an ad on Google AdWords for a particular keyword that gets 10,000 impressions during a week. 200 visitors click your ad to visit your website. Six of these visitors purchase something on your website and the total profit is $500.
- The keyword delivers 200 paid visitors and six buyers to your website. The total profit is $500. That means that the average single visitor who finds your website through that keyword is worth $2.50 to your business (200 visitors created a profit of $500: $500/200 visitors = $2.50/visitor).
- As said above, 10,000 people search for the keyword every week. If your website was listed as the first result for the keyword, you would get 4327 visitors per week (43,27% of all clicks go to the top ranked page).
- You would earn $10,817.50 per week with just one top ranking. It's very likely that this is worth your time and efforts.
These keywords will deliver many more visitors with little work
Studies show that 43% of the searchers click the first result on a search result page. The top 3 websites on the first search result page get more clicks than the other websites combined.
Almost 90% of the searchers check only the first search results page. If your website is listed on the first results page or, even better, in the top 3 results, then your site will get many more visitors.
The opportunities section in the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler shows you the keywords that are nearly ranked on the first results page (or the top 3 results, or the top result):
Invest your time wisely
The keywords in the 'Opportunities' section in the Ranking Monitor already have good rankings. It is relatively easy to get them on the first results page (or in the top 3 results, or on the first position).
Focus on the keywords that deliver the greatest traffic increase and you will get a better return on investment. If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now:
Sometimes Google will show one or the other and sometimes not. It depends and that is why you need to try different things and make sure to understand how your prospects will search for your products and services."
He said your placement won't drop in Google solely because your competitor is continually reporting your site as spam."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google's Gary Illyes: redirects don't lose PageRank value anymore.
- Google launches expanded text ads.
- Is your HTTPS setup causing SEO issues?
- This search engine automatically face-swaps you into your image results.
- How Pokémon Go lured real customers to a real location.
- Google launches imported call conversions.
- Images: three optimisation tips to help speed up your site.
- New in SEOprofiler: optimize your web pages for high rankings in Google's mobile search results
- Free as in beer: manage your links with the improved Link Manager tool
- New in SEOprofiler: the improved Starter Backlinks tool with 680 great link opportunities
- Why mobile rankings matter (and what you should do to benefit from mobile rankings)
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved new Ranking Monitor (you'll love it!)
- SEO: when cheap is not so cheap (and even risky)
- View all past issues...