|Weekly SEO news: 20 December 2016|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
2016 was an extraordinary year for all SEOprofiler users. It has been a busy and exciting year for us and, without doubt, for you.
We love what we do for YOU
2016 was a year full of new features and improvements in SEOprofiler that help you to get more out of your online business. The most important new SEOprofiler feature in 2016 was the industry-setting Ranking Monitor tool that enables you to check your rankings daily on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Among the innovative features are checking your rankings for desktop and mobile devices at the same time, as well as checking for all the 92,197 locations all over the world that are supported by Google (55,131 of these locations are in the USA.)
There have been many more improvements than just the (admittedly very cool) new Ranking Monitor. Here are some of our milestones and notable achievements, and a glimpse of what is planned for 2017:
- BETTER February - better link analysis: The Link Profiler now supports many new top-level domains (.agency, .media, .news, .website, etc.), and it enables you to find even more link opportunities.
- NEW February - new research tool: The new Domain Finder tool helps you to find domains that are related to your keywords.
- BETTER April - even better reports: Scheduled reports now support more variables, enabling you to customize the messages to your clients even more.
- BETTER May - better site analytics: We improved the integration of Google Analytics with SEOprofiler. Offer your clients website analytics reports in your company design.
- NEW May - translated reports: The web-based clients reports now have an optional Google Translate bar. Of course, the web-based client reports have no reference to SEOprofiler, and you can use your company logo and your colors in these reports.
- NEW May - JSON-LD markup code: The new JSON-LD markup code creator enables you to create rich snippets and rich cards for your web pages. This enhances the look of your web pages on Google's result pages.
- BETTER June - new Ranking Monitor: The completely new Ranking Monitor now supports daily ranking checks on Google, Yahoo and Bing, it supports ranking checks on mobile devices, it supports ranking checks from all official 92,197 locations that are supported by Google (55,131 of these locations are in the USA), and much much more.
- BETTER July - more Starter Backlinks: The improved Starter Backlinks tool now supports more than 680 high quality link opportunities.
- BETTER July - even more filters in the Ranking Monitor: Improved filters and export features in the Ranking Monitor enable you to work even more efficiently with the new Ranking Monitor.
- BETTER July - hide competitors: If you do not want to show your clients the rankings of their competitors in the ranking reports, you can hide the competitors for your clients.
- BETTER July - better Link Manager: The improved Link Manager tool in SEOprofiler enables you to manage your backlinks more easily.
- NEW July - optimize for mobile: The Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler now enables you to optimize your web pages for high rankings in Google's mobile search results.
- BETTER August - improved keywords page: The page 'Ranked keywords' in the Ranking Monitor now features an improved competitor overview.
- NEW August - new Uptime Monitor: The new Uptime Monitor tool in SEOprofiler enables you to check the uptime of your web pages---without additional costs.
- NEW September - new Link Influencer tool: The Link Influencer tool enables you to find websites that are relevant to a particular topic and that are willing to link to other sites.
- BETTER September - even more Starter Links: The Starter Backlinks tool now supports more than 800 websites.
- NEW September - new WDF analyzer: The new WDF (within document frequency) analyzer helps you to find the most relevant keywords on a page.
- BETTER September - daily search volume updates in the Ranking Monitor: The keyword search numbers in SEOprofiler are updated daily now.
- BETTER October - improved dashboard: The dashboard page now shows overview charts so that you get the most important statistics at a glance.
- BETTER October - daily PDF ranking reports: In addition to the daily updated web-based client-reports, you now can send daily PDF reports to your clients automatically.
In summary, it has been a great year for all SEOprofiler users. You get up-to-date and leading-edge SEO tools that work with the latest Google algorithms.
Wait, there's much more to come
The SEOprofiler team is anxiously awaiting 2017 with new and great updates coming soon. The next big splash is a complete new Website Audit tool that is planned for the first quarter of 2017. The new Website Audit tool will have all the features you ever wanted in a website audit tool, and many features you didn't even know you wanted:
Overall, we had a very successful year. We grew, we're growing, and we do what we can to let your business grow with us. Finally, a huge thank you to you---our customers---for your continued faith in us.
If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now. SEOprofiler is a complete SEO solution that helps you to get your website on the first result page on Google and other search engines:
You need to step up your review spam detection to remove really upset customers reviews that go above and beyond and leave language that might not be suitable for Google's markup bots."
The JSON-LD rich snippet creator can help you to create spam free rich snippet code."
Global news site, we switched back to regular mobile pages, user experience with amp was a disaster, clicks are where they were, so we're leaving AMP."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: If you have a large website, the nofollow attribute may help with crawl budgets.
- Google My Business insights for Google Maps photos.
- Family resists Google's campus sprawl despite offer to buy farm for millions.
- AdWords: Engage holiday shoppers with Promoted Places in Google Maps.
- Fueled by structured data markup, Google now supports product information in image search.
- Google AdWords expands product listing ads on right sidebar.
- How SEO and SEM will help your business
- How to work with multi-regional and multilingual sites
- How your website design influences the rankings of your web pages on Google
- What is an outbound link penalty and how can you avoid it?
- Eight things you need to know about Google's 'mobile first' indexing
- Google begins 'mobile first' indexing - what should you do now?
- View all past issues...