|Weekly SEO news: 24 December 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
May the holiday season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter!
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: third party comments on your website are primary content.
- Yandex: Our latest intelligent search update, Vega.
- Hotel ads sneaking into the business profile.
- Google Earth: Using AI to find where the wild things are.
- Google Assistant’s interpreter mode is coming to phones today.
- Google has fired another worker-activist.
- Google to pay $481.5m in major win for Australian Tax Office.
- Hackers are breaking into websites and adding links to game Google.
- Using Google Domains won't help your rankings.
- Technical SEO website audits made easy
- Google finally confirms the November 2019 local search update
- Click-depth as a ranking factor (and how to find the click depth of all pages on your website)
- New in SEOprofiler: more locations for local SEO and rank tracking
- Google Chrome: your website usually loads slow (and how to fix it)
- Bing announces penalty for inorganic site structures
- Better keywords lead to more revenue
- View all past issues...