|Weekly SEO news: 4 February 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to check the position of your web site on Google, Google Mobile and Bing. It is a powerful tool that helps you to improve your business results.
For example, you get answers to these questions:
- For which keywords are your web pages ranked?
- How many searches do these keywords have?
- How are your competitors ranked for these keywords?
- In which countries and regions is your website ranked?
- How is your website ranked on mobile devices?
- How do your rankings change from day to day?
You can monitor any keyword, in any country, in any location. The rankings are checked daily. Read on to learn more about the features:
Different locations = different rankings
Local rank tracking is is important if you have a brick and mortar business. You have to be found for searches that are done by potential customers in the area where your business is located.
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to track your rankings in all areas. You can specify the exact location from which your rankings should be checked (cities, zip codes, airports, etc.).
The Ranking Monitor tracks the regular listings, and it shows you the position of your business in Google's local pack results, even if your business is listed without a website URL.
If you do business in multiple locations, you can track all the locations in one campaign.
Mobile SEO, AMP, featured snippets, and much more
The majority of all online searches are now carried out on mobile devices. Ranking tracking for mobile devices is a must if you want to reach all customers.
The Ranking Monitor checks desktop rankings and mobile rankings. Is your website ranked as a featured snippet? Are your pages ranked with Sitelinks? Are your YouTube videos ranked? What about your Facebook page? Is it an AMP ranking?
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler has the answers. It gives you the data you need to succeed.
The tools in SEOprofiler also help you to optimize your web pages for high rankings in mobile searches.
Improve your rankings and track your results
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler gives you detailed insights into the search engine positions of your web pages.
Get ranking progression charts for all keywords and find out how to improve your rankings for keywords that deliver targeted website visitors.
Find the keywords that perform best, get the top ranked pages, analyze the different result types, and much more.
Improve your rankings now
SEOprofiler offers many powerful SEO tools that help you to to improve the rankings of your web pages on Google and other search engines:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google Chrome hiding URLs of websites.
- Google: If you're making URLs for your users, they should be in their language.
- DuckDuckGo has other ideas for Google’s EU search choice screen.
- Are dofollow profile sign ups worth it? No.
- Google removals tool.
- Avast’s shutdown of Jumpshot will harm the web and the world.
- Google to shut down app maker next year.
- New patent: Google product search and learning about new product lines.
- All Google Ads campaigns will now be using improved Standard delivery.
- Google updates mobile-first indexing best practices
- All you need to know about Google’s January 2020 core update
- How to identify thin content on your website
- How to use heading tags on your web pages (and how to check them)
- Technical SEO website audits made easy
- Google finally confirms the November 2019 local search update
- Click-depth as a ranking factor (and how to find the click depth of all pages on your website)
- View all past issues...