|Weekly SEO news: 25 February 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
If you have a brick and mortar business, your website must be listed in the local search results for your location. If you cannot be found by potential customers, you will lose a lot of money. The local SEO tools in SEOprofiler help you to get better local rankings.
Your website in Google's local results
It's easy to check your rankings in particular locations. The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to track your rankings in all areas. You can specify the exact location from which your rankings should be checked (cities, zip codes, airports, etc.).
The Ranking Monitor does not only track regular listings. It also informs you about the position of your business in Google's local pack results, even if your business is listed without a website URL.
If you do business in multiple locations, you can track all the locations in one campaign.
All locations that are supported by Google
Different regions have different search results. For example, searchers in New York get different results for the keyword "plumber" than people in San Francisco.
The Ranking Monitor checks your rankings in 169 countries and languages. You can check your local rankings from all locations. The ranking monitor supports all cities that are also supported by Google.
Local results tracking for businesses without websites
Google also shows businesses that do not have a website in the local results.
The Ranking Monitor monitor enables you to track the positions of these businesses in the search results, even if Google does not show a website address.
Just enter the business name and the Ranking Monitor will take care of it. It's really easy.
Create rich results code for local businesses
The Rich Results Creator tool helps you to create JSON-LD markup code that will be used for 'rich results' on Google's search results pages.
Your website will look much better in Google's search results
You can create markup code for your local businesses with the Rich Results Creator. It also creates code for persons, products, organizations, events, websites and recipes.
Optimize your web pages now
Get higher rankings on search engines and get more customers with the local SEO tools in SEOprofiler:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Patent: Google using website representation vectors to classify with expertise and authority.
- Google: There are many different signals that, if we get it right, align with what a good human EAT assessment would be.
- Google penalties can reoccur, websites do not get immune.
- New local SERP live in Europe.
- Google users in UK to lose EU data protection.
- Local ads on Google get a purple ad icon.
- Google's Danny Sullivan: we don't use BBB ratings as a ranking factor.
- Google's Danny Sullivan: what I do with listing reports.
- Google is indexing WhatsApp group chat links, making even private groups discoverable.
- SEO website audits made easy
- Study: meta descriptions are very important - how to write them
- How to improve your business by tracking your search engine rankings
- Google updates mobile-first indexing best practices
- All you need to know about Google’s January 2020 core update
- How to identify thin content on your website
- How to use heading tags on your web pages (and how to check them)
- Technical SEO website audits made easy
- Google finally confirms the November 2019 local search update
- Click-depth as a ranking factor (and how to find the click depth of all pages on your website)
- View all past issues...