|Weekly SEO news: 17 March 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
These are turbulent times. We hope that all is well with you, your family, and your loved ones. If you're working from home, it's a good time to optimize your web pages. The tools in SEOprofiler help you to do that.
Get a major discount
If you choose the yearly plans, you get SEOprofiler with a 33% discount:
If you compare that price to the regular monthly price, you basically get four months for free with the yearly plans.
Smart plan: one week free for new customers
All new customers can try the full Smart plan one week for free. The offer is available once per customer/company.
If you choose our special offer (one week free), you can switch to a 33% plan after the trial period. Just drop us a line through our ticket system.
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Official: Google mobile-first indexing for all websites starting September 2020
- Google: we now treat nofollow links as hints
- Local SEO: get your website ranked in Google's local results
- SEO website audits made easy
- Study: meta descriptions are very important - how to write them
- How to improve your business by tracking your search engine rankings
- Google updates mobile-first indexing best practices
- All you need to know about Google’s January 2020 core update
- How to identify thin content on your website
- How to use heading tags on your web pages (and how to check them)
- View all past issues...