|Weekly SEO news: 23 June 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
Checking the links of competing websites can help you to improve the links of your own website. Unfortunately, Google Search Console shows the links that point to your own website but not the links of your competitors. Fortunately, there is a free tool that enables you to check the links of any website.
Why should you analyze the links of your competitors?
Google has confirmed that links from other websites are a strong ranking signal. There is a strong correlation between good links from other websites and high rankings on Google.
Find the websites and links that will give your own website a ranking boost by analyzing the links of your competitors. Analyze the links of your own website, remove bad links and improve the existing links that point to your site.
Your free link analysis tool: OpenLinkProfiler.org
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a free link analysis tool that enables you to take a look at the links of any website. It enables you to find particular links quickly and easily:
You can filter the links by age, by anchor text, by the title of the linking page, by Link Influence Score (LIS), by industry, by context, etc.
Find the links that point to a particular page, links that contain particular words, etc. OpenLinkProfiler.org also parses the data for you so that you get the top stats with a single mouse click:
Billions of links at your fingertips
The link database of OpenLinkProfiler.org contains billions of links that are updated regularly. Go to OpenLinkProfiler.org now and analyze the links of any website. Don't forget to tell your friends about this free tool.
Stay safe during these difficult times!
He said on Twitter this is supported in 'the form of rel="alternate nofollow", and that will prevent Google from using the link from the href attribute. If you don't specify a nofollow, the URL from href will be extracted as a weightless outlink.'"
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google Maps tests overlaying AR-esque place markers in Street View-
- Google is going to ban clickbait ads.
- Google suggesting search keywords by rotating them while you scroll.
- Search for #fireworks in Google and scroll down to see a short fireworks display.
- Google: Data holes can happen if a site becomes & stays unverified for a while.
- SEO: how to find the best keywords for your website
- How to avoid Google penalties (and how to recover if your website has been penalized)
- Google announces new "page experience" ranking algorithm for 2021
- Better mobile search engine optimization
- 3 basic requirements for successful search engine optimization
- Google releases May 2020 core algorithm update
- Google may start deindexing URLs after two days - how to avoid this
- How to get your SEO campaign started
- Get more customers with a better website menu
- View all past issues...