|Weekly SEO news: 14 July 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
Server rendering generates the full HTML for a page on the server in response to navigation. This avoids additional round-trips for data fetching and templating on the client, since it’s handled before the browser gets a response.
This is important if your want to get better rankings
How do web crawlers see your web pages?
Use the website audit tool in SEOprofiler to check if search engines can parse the content of your pages:
Stay safe during these difficult times!
"When changing a deep URL structure into a flat one (which is essentially that), you're making it easier to find URLs, but less interesting to do so. That's not an improvement. The trick is to make it easy and interesting - which you can do much better with a smart site structure."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google's John Mueller: There are lots of ways to work on getting links that are fine, and useful for both the site and the rest of the web. (Editor's note: Try these.).
- Google announces knowledge graph for Google Images.
- Two search boxes on Google.
- Google: The Rich Results Test is out of beta.
- A bird? A plane? No, it’s a Google balloon beaming the Internet.
- Google tests bold titles.
- How may Google fight an antitrust case? Look at this little-noticed paper.
- California investigating Google for potential antitrust violations.
- Official: how Bing ranks web pages
- Official: the impact of internal links on your rankings on Google
- How to analyze the links of any website for free
- SEO: how to find the best keywords for your website
- How to avoid Google penalties (and how to recover if your website has been penalized)
- Google announces new "page experience" ranking algorithm for 2021
- Better mobile search engine optimization
- 3 basic requirements for successful search engine optimization
- View all past issues...