|Weekly SEO news: 25 August 2020|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
These are turbulent times. If your website is ranked for the right keywords on Google and other search engines, your business will get new customers and you will increase your business revenue.
SEOprofiler is a tool that has helped thousands of businesses. SEOprofiler is a full featured website promotion tool that offers SEO tools for keyword research, web page optimization, link analysis, link building, ranking checks, SEO audits, website monitoring, website analytics, and much more.
Your favorite SEOprofiler plan with a 33% discount
If you choose the yearly plans, you will get a discount of 33% on your favorite SEOprofiler plan:
You get four months for free compared to the regular monthly prices. Improve your rankings and get more customers.
SEOprofiler Smart plan: one week free for new customers
All new customers can try the full Smart plan one week for free. The offer is available once per customer/company.
If you choose our special offer (one week free), you can switch to a 33% plan after the trial period. Just drop us a line in our ticket system.
Take control of your success
Find your unique selling proposition, identify your audience and make a plan. Create a great website with great content. Then start to optimize your website with SEOprofiler.
SEO is about getting sales. It's about improving your business. Start working on your success now!
Procrastination is the grave in which opportunity is buried. Get your SEOprofiler account now and improve your business:
Stay safe during these difficult times!
If the same page is available at different URLs, Google tries to find the standard version of the page. That standard version is the canonicalized URL."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: We're not making ideological statements.
- Microsoft releases new version of Advertising Editor.
- Google sometimes adds query matching header backgrounds.
- Show products for free in the Bing Shopping Tab.
- Google Maps: A more detailed, colorful map.
- Google testing favicons in Maps search menu.
- Google: Randomly dropping a link into Wikipedia has no SEO value.
- Why you should take control of your SEO (and save money)
- How to make your website faster
- Flat vs. deep: find the right structure for your website
- Google: new deadline for mobile-first indexing March 2021
- How to optimize your website for international rankings
- Official: how Bing ranks web pages
- Official: the impact of internal links on your rankings on Google
- View all past issues...