|Weekly SEO news: 26 January 2021|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
If you want to get high rankings on Google and other search engines, you need good keywords. If you optimize your web pages for the keywords that your customers are searching for on Google, you will get many more customers.
Google's Keyword Planner is limited
Most people use Google's Keyword Planner to do their keyword research. Unfortunately, Google's Keyword Planner data is limited. You need an active campaign on Google Ads and Google can limit the data if you do not spend enough on Google ads.
If you just use Google's Keyword Planner, you won't get all of the keywords that will drive targeted visitors to your website. That's the reason why you need an alternative to Google's Keyword Planner.
Many different keyword research tools for better results
The keyword tools in SEOprofiler help you to find better keywords for SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (paid search engine marketing).
The most important keyword tool in SEOprofiler is the keyword suggestion tool. It helps you to get new keyword ideas for your search engine optimization campaigns and it is a great alternative to Google's Keyword planner. Just enter a keyword and you will get keyword suggestions with a log of additional data:
With the keyword suggestion tool, you can find the best keywords quickly and easily:
- Collect keywords: Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Refine suggestions: The first column shows the keyword suggestions. Click a keyword to refine the suggestions for this keyword.
- Monthly search volume and progression: The second column shows the average number of monthly searches for the keyword. The chart next to the keyword shows the monthly search volume from January to December. Click the chart or the search number to view the keyword details box.
- Cost per click: The "CPC" (cost per click) column shows the cost per click when you advertise for the keyword on Google Ads.
- Competition: The "Competition" column shows how many websites advertise for the keyword. The higher the number (from 0 to 100), the more websites advertise for the keyword.
- Opportunity: The opportunity column shows how lucrative the keyword is. A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword.
- Work with your keywords: You can do the following in the "Actions" column: open the keyword details box, optimize a page of your website for the keyword, monitor the rankings of your web pages for the keyword, search Google for the keyword, view the Google Trends page for the keyword.
Related keywords, competitor keywords, and more
SEOprofiler also enables you to spy on the keywords for which your competitors have high rankings on search engines. You can also view the keywords for which your competitors advertise on Google Ads.
In addition, the ranking monitor in SEOprofiler shows you keywords that are related to your monitored keywords. This helps you to find long tail keywords that are actually searched for on Google:
Get the best keywords for your website now
Create your SEOprofiler account now and use the keyword tools in SEOprofiler to get more visitors with better keywords:
Stay safe during these difficult times!
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: search engines don use the revisit-after meta tag.
- Google: the most restrictive indexing rule wins.
- Annoying call to action overlays can hurt your Google rankings.
- Google is pushing local news.
- Google: how to remove potentially illegal or unauthorized content on Google.
- Google threatens to shut down search in Australia if digital news code goes ahead.
- Google job training rich results no longer show on Google search results.
- Brussels zeroes in on Google’s adtech business.
- The best website structure for high rankings on search engines
- Google: we use many different signals to rank web pages
- How to check the indexability of your web pages
- Loading time, your web pages, your search engine rankings, and your bottom line
- Google December 2020 core update is still rolling out
- Google: page experience ranking algorithm coming May 2021
- Google confirms that the anchor text of a hyperlink is a ranking signal for Google
- View all past issues...