|Weekly SEO news: 5 June 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
Are you the one who does everything related to search engine optimization in your company? Do you offer SEO services for clients? Professional reports help you to present your work to other people.
SEOprofiler enables you to create impressive reports in your company design. The reports have no reference to SEOprofiler and people won't find out that you use SEOprofiler to create the reports.
Impressive reports in your company design
SEOprofiler supports two different support types: PDF reports that can be created on-demand, and web-based reports that are created and updated automatically. Both reports can be customized with your own colors, your own logo, and your own texts:
Responsive reports are better
It's important that your reports look great when someone views them on a desktop computer. However, that's not enough. Your SEO reports must also work on all other devices, including smartphones and tablet computers.
Your clients can view the web-based reports that you create with SEOprofiler from any device:
You can also select the reports that your clients can access:
Only the selected reports will be available to your clients:
If you prefer PDF reports, the scheduler in SEOprofiler can automatically send these to your clients.
GDPR compliant SEO reports in many different languages
By default, the web-based reports are available in English and German. If you want to offer the web-based reports in other languages, you can add the Google Translate toolbar to the reports. You just have to tick a checkbox to do this:
If the browser of the visitor uses a different language than English or German, the translation toolbar will be displayed. For privacy reasons, the Google Translate toolbar is only loaded when the visitors click an 'Accept' button. This is important if you want to make sure that your reports are GDRP compliant.
Impress your boss and your clients
The reports in SEOprofiler help you to impress your boss and your clients. White-label reports in your company design are available in the SEOprofiler plan and above. If you do not need custom reports, the Standard plan might be something for you. If you just want to take a look at the reports, you can create a free account here:
How do these popups affect your Google rankings? Google’s John Mueller answered that question in a webmaster hangout."
Some webmasters noticed that Google shows a ‘404 not found’ error if you try to view Google’s cached version of the page after the move to the mobile first index."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: is crawl budget optimization necessary for your website?
- Google's John Mueller: splitting a website into two can be risky.
- Bing Local Pack testing new card style in search results.
- Google Maps is testing a floating scrolling bar of category searches.
- It’s alive! Image SEO is back from the dead.
- Bing: Find the ideal audience with in-market audiences.
- Search and mobile direct traffic eclipse Facebook.
- Bing Ads builds UET (universal event tracking) integration with Launch by Adobe.
- Bing testing local packs with image thumbnails.
- 7 things that help you to get started with your SEO campaign
- How to recover from a Google penalty
- How to design your website navigation for maximum results
- Google: mobile first indexing is not mobile-friendly indexing
- SEO checklist – part 2: how to make sure that your web pages will get high rankings
- SEO checklist part 1: find out if your website is ready for high rankings
- View all past issues...