|Weekly SEO news: 18 June 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
The new Competitor Traffic Profiler tool enables you to spy on the website traffic of your competitors. Compare the key metrics of multiple competitors and create reports in your company design for your clients.
Get the website traffic stats of your competitors
How many visitors do the websites of your competitors get? Do these visitors come from ads on other sites? Do your competitors get visitors from social websites? The new Competitor Traffic Profiler tool can answer these questions and more.
Go to SEOprofiler > Your project > Spy on competitor stats > Overview in your SEOprofiler account and click the "Add new competitor" button to add the competitors that you want to analyze. You will get your data immediately.
Detailed information about the websites of your competitors
The Competitor Traffic Profiler contains a lot of information about the websites of your competitors:
Get the top keywords of your competitors, the share of visitors from links from other websites, the top countries, and much more. A picture is worth a thousand words:
Create custom reports for your clients
Just like all other tools in SEOprofiler, the Competitor Traffic Profiler enables you to create reports in your company design.
You can use your company logo and your own colors. You can offer your clients web-based reports, and you can use the scheduler to send your clients PDF reports.
Impress your clients with professional SEO reports that have no reference to SEOprofiler. Your clients won't find out that you use SEOprofiler to create the reports.
Spy on your competitors now
Log in to your SEOprofiler account to try the new Competitor Traffic Profiler tool now. If you don't have an SEOprofiler account yet, you can create your account here:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google's June 2019 core update finished rolling out on June, 8th.
- Google AMP not allowing people to click through to full site?
- Google struggles to give Android users app choices, EU says.
- Analyst sees ’50% upside’ if the feds break up Alphabet.
- Google launches new search menu with icons.
- If a web page contains an article and a video, you can use markup code for both.
- Google showing number of visitors in some ads.
- Google announces June 2019 broad core algorithm update
- Keyword research: how to find the most lucrative keywords for your website
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved keyword suggestion tool
- Google: don't use TF-IDF to optimize your web pages
- Is search engine optimization the same as following Google's advice?
- When to use the nofollow tag (and when to avoid it)
- View all past issues...