|Weekly SEO news: 23 October 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have dramatically improved the Link Profiler tool in SEOprofiler. The new Link Profiler offers access to many more links than before, and it enables you to perform an in-depth analysis of the links that point to any website. Outrank your competitors in Google's search results with better links.
What's new in the Link Profiler tool?
The new Link Profiler indexing system finds many more links than the previous system. Our new database has at least 100% more links per website than our previous Link Profiler database. For many websites, there are 5-10 times more links than before:
- 96 billion links at your fingertips.
- Now supports all TLDs (except for .cn, .hk, .jp, and .kr).
- Recognizes more than 110 different link tags (not just 'a href').
- Much improved industry detection with top categories, sub categories, and filters.
- Better Unicode support, new stats page 'Domains', and much more.
You can use the Link Profiler tool to improve the existing links of your website, and you can use the Link Profiler tool to get new links that point to your website.
It's easy: just enter the URL of a website in the search box
Just enter the URL of a website in the search box in the Link Profiler tool and you will see the websites and pages that link to that site. If you enter the URL of a particular page, the results will automatically be filtered so that you only get the links that point to that particular page:
It's powerful: use the filters to find particular links
Do you want to view links that contain particular words in the anchor text? Do you want to find links that have been confirmed this month? Do you want to find links from particular websites? Do you want to find to find links that come from websites in particular Industries? Do you want to find links from pages that contain particular words in the web page title?
This and more is possible with the comprehensive filters in the Link Profiler tool:
Use one or more filters to find exactly the links that you need.
It's comprehensive: we parse the data for you
The Link Profiler tool automatically parses the links for you. You get the most popular anchor texts that are used to link to a website, you get the websites that link most often, you get the top ranked pages, linking industries, contexts, and much more:
It's helpful: get rid of spam links
The Link Disinfection feature in the Link Profiler tool enables you to get rid of spam links as quickly as possible. It shows the links that can have a negative influence on your Google rankings.
In addition, it creates a 'Disavow Links' file that enables you to report these unwanted links to Google.
It's what you need: get new links that point to your website
The Link Profiler tool helps you to get new links that point to your site. The quality of the links that point to your website is much more important than the quantity.
Click the 'How to get new links with this tool' button on the 'Links' page to learn how to build new links that come from related websites with the Link Profiler. You can also build links that contain particular keywords, get links from particular industries, etc.
Confirmed by Google: links are extremely important
The links that point to a website and the content of the website are the most important signals in Google's ranking algorithm. This has been confirmed by Google's Search Quality Senior Strategist Andrey Lipattsev.
The content of your web pages shows Google that your pages are relevant to a particular topic. The links that point to your website show Google that your website is better than other websites. The new Link Profiler tool helps you to improve the links that point to your website.
Improve your rankings now!
The new Link Profiler tool is also available in the free demo version of SEOprofiler. Just create your free SEOprofiler account and select the Link Profiler tool in the menu on the left in your account.
In the free demo version, you can export up to 1,000 links per website (many more in the paid versions). Log in to your SEOprofiler account and try the new Link Profiler now. If you do not have an account, create your free SEOprofiler account here:
No one has a vested interest in sharing real data about Google’s market share. For Google, putting this data on display could subject them to further scrutiny by the FTC as a monopoly. For Microsoft, the numbers are embarrassing, and could cause investors or onlookers to question their ability to compete."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Bing: Maximizing crawl efficiency
- YouTube: Improved attribution for TrueView for action ads.
- This data is backed up by StatCounter’s numbers, so it’s not just Jumpshot saying this is true.
- All Google Assistant headphones & Android phones now feature real-time Google Translate.
- Did Uber steal Google’s Intellectual Property?
- ‘site:’ Search Operator now showing old domains?
- Google CEO speaks about censored China search engine.
- Is Google updating the mobile local finder to the “slider style”?
- How to perform a technical audit of your website as quickly as possible
- How organic search engine optimization works (and how it will improve your business)
- Has Google enabled mobile-first indexing for your website? How will this influence your rankings on desktop?
- Google's John Mueller: keep it simple if you want to get high rankings
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved Domain Finder tool
- What search engine optimization is all about (hint: it's not what you might think)
- View all past issues...