|Weekly SEO news: 18 September 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We're continually improving SEOprofiler to make sure that you get the best search engine optimization tools. The latest improvement is the new version of our Domain Finder tool.
Full of opportunities: find link prospects, business leads, and motivated bloggers
Find relevant websites is important if you want to get good links that have a positive influence on the search engine rankings of your website. The Domain Finder Tool helps you to find these relevant websites.
Just enter keywords that are related to your business in the search box and you will get hundreds of related websites. For example, if your website is about travel, you might want to search for 'travel blog', 'travel insurance', or 'travel news':
The websites in the results table are related to that topic. Links from these websites will have a positive influence on the search engine rankings of your own website.
Many of these websites can also be good business partners, and/or they can blog about your website.
The Domain Finder tool is full of opportunities. Find leads for your business, find blogs and web sites to promote your content, find sites that accept guest posts, research content ideas, research your competitors, and more.
What's new in the Domain Finder tool?
The new version now searches twice as many domain names: more than 500 million. The search is much faster than before and the display of the registration date for domains is not an experimental feature anymore. The registration date is now available for about 95% of the domains. Links from older websites often have a bigger influence on the linked web page than links from newer websites.
We have also extended the number of supported industries. 25% more website industries enable you to filter domains more specifically. In addition, there's better support for international domain names with Unicode characters.
Here's a short comparison of the old and the new Domain Finder tool:
|Keyword||Previous version||New version||Change|
There's more to come
The next big update on our list is a much improved Link Profiler tool that will find many more links than the current version. It will be a major leap from the current version of the Link Profiler tool. We plan to release the new version this fall.
Try SEOprofiler now
SEOprofiler offers many tools that help you to get better results with your website. If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now:
“Right now, there is very little search personalization and what exists is focused on a user’s location or immediate context from a prior search. (If you Googled something related to baseball followed by ‘The Giants,’ the results wouldn’t surface the football team, for example.)"
On Twitter, Google's John Mueller said that manual actions can be replaced by an algorithmic penalty."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google doesn't show any external results for hurricane searches.
- Google now shows dynamic search ad performance aggregated by landing page.
- Google: deliver the best message across the web with responsive display ads.
- Does hypnotizing somebody for links break the webmaster guidelines?
- Google: your company/brand name in every title is okay as long as the rest of the title is unique.
- Google’s location privacy practices are under investigation in Arizona.
- Google's John Mueller says you can remove old URLs from Google's index with the noindex tag, or with 404/410 HTTP status codes.
- Google looking for ways to handle sites blocking searchers over GDPR.
- When developers find out SEO is real.
- What search engine optimization is all about (hint: it's not what you might think)
- New in SEOprofiler: even more locations for local SEO and rank tracking
- How to structure your website for higher rankings on search engines
- International SEO: how to optimize your web pages for international markets
- All you need to know about Google’s latest core algorithm update
- Six steps: how to improve the credibility of your website
- How much do SEO agencies charge for their SEO services?
- Is a fast website really that important? How fast is fast enough?
- View all past issues...