|Weekly SEO news: 4 September 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
More than 50% of all searches on Google are done on smartphones and other mobile devices. Many of these searches have a strong local touch. That means that people get different search results based on the location from which they search.
Rank tracking for all locations that are supported by Google
Different regions have different search results. For example, searchers in New York get different results for the keyword "plumber" than people in San Francisco.
The Ranking Monitor checks your rankings in 162 countries and languages. You can check your local rankings from all locations that are also supported by Google.
7,524 new locations that can be targeted by you
We're continually updating the locations that are supported. After the latest update, we support a total of 99,611 locations.
You can select all of these locations when you add your keywords to the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler. Just type the first few letters of the location to get a list of all locations that start with these letters in the selected country:
Since the last update, there are 2,396 new locations from Australia, 737 new locations from Germany (mainly ZIP code areas), 500 new locations from the United States and many updates and additions from other countries.
Your local SEO rank tracking solution
Local rank tracking is is important if you have a brick and mortar business. Your website must be found for searches that are done by potential customers in the area where your business is located.
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to track your rankings on city-level. You can specify the exact location from which your rankings should be checked (cities, zip codes, airports, etc.). If you do business in multiple locations, you can track all the locations in one campaign.
Local results tracking for businesses without websites
Google also shows businesses that do not have a website in the local results.
The Ranking Monitor monitor enables you to track the positions of these businesses in the search results, even if Google does not show a website address.
Just enter the business name and the Ranking Monitor will take care of it. It’s really easy.
Optimize your web pages now
SEOprofiler offers many powerful tools that help you to get your web pages on the top of Google's search results. You can create your free account here:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google is testing a new search design on desktop: sticky header, rounded search bar, smaller logo.
- Email marketing turned 40 this year. Now what?
- Google Ads: create more effective ads for today’s consumer.
- Kudlow says White House ‘taking a look’ at regulating Google searches.
- Google announces new travel features in search.
- Politics aside, media companies are also frustrated at Google's lack of transparency.
- Republican senator asks FTC to examine Google ads.
- How to structure your website for higher rankings on search engines
- International SEO: how to optimize your web pages for international markets
- All you need to know about Google’s latest core algorithm update
- Six steps: how to improve the credibility of your website
- How much do SEO agencies charge for their SEO services?
- Is a fast website really that important? How fast is fast enough?
- How to get many more visitors with your existing keywords
- Google: it’s advisable to use synonyms on your web pages
- View all past issues...