|Weekly SEO news: 6 November 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have just released a new version of OpenLinkProfiler.org (OLP). OLP is a free link analysis tool that enables you to get a detailed overview of the link profile of any website. The new version finds many more links than the previous version, and it offers many powerful additional features:
A free site explorer
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a link analysis and site explorer tool that offers free access the link data of any website:
- analyze the links of any website for free
- download 1000 links per website (free account necessary)
- sort and filter the results to find particular links
- get email notifications when new links are discovered
What's new in the new version?
The new version offers a much improved link indexing system that offers access to more than 96 billion links. The link database is updated regularly and it supports all top-level domains (TLDs) except for .cn, .hk, .jp, and .kr.
The new version recognizes more than 110 different link tags, it offers much improved industry detection with top categories, sub categories, and filters.
You can sort the links by link influence score, industry, category, age, nofollow and dofollow, page title, anchor text, top level domain, words in domain, etc.:
It's official: links are extremely important
Google’s Search Quality Senior Strategist Andrey Lipattsev confirmed that the links that point to a website and the content of the website are the most important signals in Google’s ranking algorithm.
The content of your web pages shows Google that your pages are relevant to a particular topic. The links that point to your website show Google that your website is better than other websites.
Analyze the links of any website now
Just go to www.OpenLinkProfiler.org and analyze the links of any website. Don't forget to tell your friends about this free tool. :-)
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Chrome will soon ad-block an entire website if it shows abusive ads.
- A new way to browse hotels on Google.
- Google sometimes shows two featured snippets. (How to get a featured snippet.)
- Yandex announces Q3/2018 financial results.
- Bing: Multi-perspectives on ballot initiatives.
- Security researcher claims Google Home Hub is insecure, Google disagrees.
- How Google protected Andy Rubin, the ‘father of Android’.
- Yelp vs Google: How they deal with fake reviews. (Yelp is much better.)
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved Link Influencer
- New in SEOprofiler: analyze billions of links with the brand-new Link Profiler
- How to perform a technical audit of your website as quickly as possible
- How organic search engine optimization works (and how it will improve your business)
- Has Google enabled mobile-first indexing for your website? How will this influence your rankings on desktop?
- Google's John Mueller: keep it simple if you want to get high rankings
- View all past issues...