|Weekly SEO news: 25 June 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
If you want to get high rankings on Google and other search engines, you need good keywords. Optimize your web pages for the keywords that your customers are searching for on Google and you will get more customers.
You need an alternative to Google's Keyword Planner
Most people use Google's Keyword Planner to do their keyword research. Unfortunately, Google's Keyword Planner data is limited. You need an active campaign on Google Ads and Google can limit the data if you do not spend enough on Google ads.
If you just use Google's Keyword Planner, you won't get all of the keywords that will drive targeted visitors to your website. That's the reason why you need an alternative to Google's Keyword Planner.
SEOprofiler offers many powerful keyword research tools
The keyword tools in SEOprofiler help you to find better keywords for SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (paid search engine marketing).
The most important keyword tool in SEOprofiler is the keyword suggestion tool. It helps you to get new keyword ideas for your search engine optimization campaigns and it is a great alternative to Google's Keyword planner. Just enter a keyword and you will get keyword suggestions with a log of additional data:
With the keyword suggestion tool, you can find the best keywords quickly and easily:
- Collect keywords: Click the checkbox next to the keywords that you want to use for your Google Ads campaigns. The keyword will then be added to the temporary keyword list.
- Refine suggestions: The first column shows the keyword suggestions. Click a keyword to refine the suggestions for this keyword.
- Monthly search volume and progression: The second column shows the average number of monthly searches for the keyword. The chart next to the keyword shows the monthly search volume from January to December. Click the chart or the search number to view the keyword details box.
- Cost per click: The "CPC" (cost per click) column shows the cost per click when you advertise for the keyword on Google Ads.
- Competition: The "Competition" column shows how many websites advertise for the keyword. The higher the number (from 0 to 100), the more websites advertise for the keyword.
- Opportunity: The opportunity column shows how lucrative the keyword is. A high opportunity value means that it is relatively easy to get high rankings for the keyword, and that the keyword will send a good amount of visitors to your website.
The value is calculated by combining competition, CPC, searches, and the number of words in the keyword.
- Work with your keywords: You can do the following in the "Actions" column: open the keyword details box, optimize a page of your website for the keyword, monitor the rankings of your web pages for the keyword, search Google for the keyword, view the Google Trends page for the keyword.
Related keywords, competitor keywords, and more
SEOprofiler also enables you to spy on the keywords for which your competitors have high rankings on search engines. You can also view the keywords for which your competitors advertise on Google Ads.
In addition, the ranking monitor in SEOprofiler shows you keywords that are related to your monitored keywords. This helps you to find long tail keywords that are actually searched for on Google:
Get the best keywords for your website now
Create your SEOprofiler account now and use the keyword tools in SEOprofiler to get more visitors with better keywords:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google poll: webmasters want to see the internal nofollow links on their websites.
- Disallowed URLs do not affect the crawl budget.
- Most websites don't have to worry about crawl budget (and it's always better to use faster servers).
- Google can show hidden content from CSS accordions.
- Google going to show the data source for lyrics.
- A Google algorithm was 100 percent sure that a photo of a cat was guacamole.
- You can add links, unicode, and emojis to your FAQ schema.
- New in SEOprofiler: spy on the website traffic of your competitors
- Google announces June 2019 broad core algorithm update
- Keyword research: how to find the most lucrative keywords for your website
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved keyword suggestion tool
- Google: don't use TF-IDF to optimize your web pages
- Is search engine optimization the same as following Google's advice?
- When to use the nofollow tag (and when to avoid it)
- View all past issues...