|Weekly SEO news: 2 July 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have improved the page 'Keyword suggestions' in the Ranking Monitor. The extended keyword suggestions page enables you to find even more keywords for your website than before.
Monitor your rankings on Google, Google Mobile and Bing
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler is a powerful tool that checks the position of your web pages for your keywords on Google, Google Mobile and Bing.
You can monitor any keyword, in any country, in any location. The rankings are checked daily.
The Ranking Monitor tracks the regular listings, and it informs you about the position of your business in Google’s local pack results, even if your business is listed without a website URL. The Ranking Monitor also monitors featured snippets, sitelinks, videos, AMP ranking, etc.
Find the keywords that perform best, get the top ranked pages, analyze the different result types, automatically get the keywords that require your attention, and much more.
More targeted visitors with improved keyword suggestions
We have extended the page 'Keyword suggestions' in the Ranking Monitor. The page 'Keyword suggestions' shows keywords that Google shows in the 'People also search for..." section on the result pages for the keywords that you monitor.
These keywords are keywords that people actually search for on Google.
Targeting additional related keywords will bring more targeted customers to your website. If your website has many pages that are relevant to a particular topic, Google and other search engines will find your website relevant to that topic and your web pages will get higher rankings for keywords that are related to tht topic.
The 'Keyword suggestions' page in the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler helps you to make your website more relevant. We have added a new 'More' button, that enables you to get even more keyword suggestions than before.
How to work with the new keyword suggestions
It's easy to get more keyword suggestions. Open the page 'Keyword suggestions' in the Ranking Monitor:
Click the 'More' button next to a keyword to get further keyword suggestions that are related to that keyword:
You will get the number of searches, the cost per click, the search volume trend, the competition value, and the opportunity value for each keyword.
Click the 'Mon' button to monitor your rankings for a keyword, and click the 'Top 10' button to optimize a page of your website for a keyword.
Monitor your rankings now
Monitor your rankings for your keywords now with the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler. You can create your account here:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google: it’s not a good idea to use the same color for text and links.
- Google: we don’t support HTTP pipelining.
- Google starts prompting Android users to use alternatives to Google.
- Google: keep your website links simple.
- Google does not show favicons in all browsers.
- Google might bring the old 'Ad' icon back.
- Google showing featured snippet with many links (probably a bug).
- Bill Gates on Microsoft's biggest blunder... Was it Bing, Internet Explorer, Vista, the antitrust row?
- Google doesn't show results for some users.
- Google testing stacked 'People also search for' results on mobile.
- Google and the University of Chicago are sued over data sharing.
- Google: old blog posts can be relevant to current searches.
- Your alternative to Google's Keyword Planner
- New in SEOprofiler: spy on the website traffic of your competitors
- Google announces June 2019 broad core algorithm update
- Keyword research: how to find the most lucrative keywords for your website
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved keyword suggestion tool
- Google: don't use TF-IDF to optimize your web pages
- Is search engine optimization the same as following Google's advice?
- When to use the nofollow tag (and when to avoid it)
- View all past issues...