|Weekly SEO news: 8 January 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
High rankings for the keywords that are related to your business will deliver targeted visitors and customers to your website. What if you overlooked many good keywords that could have delivered even more customers to your site?
SEOprofiler helps you to find the keywords that are used by your target audience.
Which keywords does your target audience use?
When you search for a particular keyword on Google, Bing or Yahoo, these search engines show keywords that are related to the search term on their result pages.
These related keywords are keywords that search engines find relevant, and these keywords are used by real people who search for your keywords.
You can increase the number of customers that find your website through search engines by targeting these additional keywords on your web pages.
Related keywords for all of your monitored keywords
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler shows related keywords for each keyword that you monitor on Google, Google Mobile, Bing and Yahoo. Just click the 'Details' button on the page 'Ranked keywords' to view the related keyword suggestions for a particular keyword:
If you want to see all suggested keywords for your account, open the 'Suggested keywords' page:
For each keyword, you get additional information such as the number of monthly searches, the price per click if you advertised for that keyword on Google AdWords, the competitions, etc.
Click the '+ Mon' button to monitor a keyword, or click the 'Top 10' button to optimize a page of your website for that search term.
More visitors for your website
Targeting additional related keywords will bring many more customers to your website. If your website has many pages that are relevant to a particular topic, Google and other search engines will find your website relevant to that topic and your web pages will get higher rankings.
Make your website relevant by targeting as many related keywords as possible:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- New in SEOprofiler: new countries for the Top 10 Optimizer and the Ranking Monitor
- Google search featured snippets highlighting answers on linked AMP articles.
- Google: You are responsible for the content on your web pages.
- Some local search results get a "Message this business" button.
- Google asks if featured snippets are helpful.
- Google shifted $23bn to tax haven Bermuda in 2017, filing shows.
- The case for why Big Tech is violating antitrust laws.
- Happy Holidays!
- How to analyze the links of any website while surfing the Internet
- How to find the best keywords for your website with the right keyword research tools
- Official: Google's DongHwi Lee talks about AMP indexing
- How to convince other websites to link to your site
- 6 powerful tips to get more clicks with optimized descriptions
- View all past issues...