|Weekly SEO news: 9 July 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have improved the Competitor Traffic Profiler tool in SEOprofiler. The Competitor Traffic Profiler tool enables you to spy on the website traffic of other websites. The new improvements make it even easier to work with your competitor data.
Spy on the website traffic of your competitors
The Competitor Traffic Profiler enables you to take a look at the website traffic of your competitors:
You get the top keywords of your competitors, the share of visitors from links from other websites, the top countries, and much more.
We have added two small improvements to the Competitor Traffic Profiler tool. The first improvement helps you to get more keyword suggestions. Click on the 'Refine' icon next to a keyword on the pages 'Organic keywords' and 'Ad keywords' to get further keyword suggestions that are based on that keyword:
You will get keyword suggestions with additional data for each keyword:
The second small improvement is an 'Add' button on the 'Similar sites' page that enables you to add a competitor with one click to the list of monitored websites in the Competitor Traffic Profiler:
Now it's time to spy on the website traffic of your competitors
Log in to your SEOprofiler account to try the Competitor Traffic Profiler tool now. If you don't have an SEOprofiler account yet, you can create your account here:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Issue with Google reviews disappearing.
- Google wants to formalize the robots exclusion protocol specification.
- Google tests 'people also search for' images.
- Another Google image search test.
- Google tweaked algorithm after rise in US shootings.
- Amazon Alexa keeps your data with no expiration date, and shares it too.
- Facebook’s image outage reveals how the company’s AI tags your photos.
- New in SEOprofiler: even more keyword suggestions for the ranking monitor
- Your alternative to Google's Keyword Planner
- New in SEOprofiler: spy on the website traffic of your competitors
- Google announces June 2019 broad core algorithm update
- Keyword research: how to find the most lucrative keywords for your website
- New in SEOprofiler: the much improved keyword suggestion tool
- Google: don't use TF-IDF to optimize your web pages
- View all past issues...