|Weekly SEO news: 5 November 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
The keywords that you choose for your web pages are the most important factors that decide whether you will succeed with your website or not. A number 1 listing on Google can be pointless if you have that listing for the wrong keyword.
If you target the wrong keywords, you'll waste a lot of time, energy and money.
You don't know the best keywords for your website
Many business owners think that they already know the best keyword for their websites. If they haven't done some research, they are usually wrong. There are several reasons for that:
- You know your business much better than anybody else. You know the special terms that are used in your branch and you know what you should search for when you're looking for products like yours.
- Your customers don't know as much as you. They don't know your terminology and they might use totally different keywords. For example, people might search for the keyword "nose job" while your professional pride tells you that you should use the word "rhinoplasty." If you don't use the words that your customers use, your website won't be found.
- The intention of the searcher is important. Just because a keyword is used very often on search engines it doesn't mean that you'll get many customers. People who find your website through a special keyword might not be interested in purchasing.
It's very important that you take some time to find the best keywords for your website. The time and efforts that you invest in finding the right keywords will pay back in no time.
A keyword database with more than 249 million keywords
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler is a powerful tool that helps you to get new keyword ideas for your search engine optimization campaigns. It's keyword database contains 249 million keywords.
The keywords that you choose are the most important factors that decide whether you succeed or not.
Use the wrong keywords and you will waste a lot of time and money. Use the right keywords and you will get many more targeted website visitors.
The keyword suggestion tool in SEOprofiler is an international keyword tool.
You get keyword suggestions for 72 countries and languages, including English, Spanish, German, French, Dutch, Italian, and many more.
Get keywords that are related to your website
When you check your rankings with the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler, you will automatically get related keyword suggestions.
These keyword suggestions are keywords that are related to your website, but you aren't tracking these keywords yet.
Do not miss out on keywords that can send your website many more visitors.
Many more keyword tools
Google ranks topics. Optimize different pages of your website for different keywords that are all related to the topic of your website to show Google that your website is relevant to this topic.
SEOprofiler offers many more keyword tools that help you to find the best keywords for your website. You can create your SEOprofiler account here:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google.com rolling out refreshed design for account switcher on web.
- Google's BERT update might be huge for the NY Times.
- There was an issue with some Google search operators.
- Vint Cerf’s top moments from 50 years of the Internet.
- Negative keywords: how to use them and why they’re important.
- Google sued by Australian regulators over location tracking.
- Achieving 3.7 Google My Business rating stars delivers highest conversion boost, study finds.
- Test: Google removing URL entirely from the search results.
- Did the algorithm behind how news articles rank at Google just change?
- Google is buying Fitbit: now what?
- Google: link velocity is not important, it's the quality of the links that matters
- SEO done right: how to get high rankings in 2019
- H1 headings are important - or are they?
- Google releases September 2019 broad core algorithm update
- Reminder: it’s not enough to remove technical errors to rank well (but it’s important)
- Google introduces two new link attributes and changes the way it treats nofollow links
- Google: you might get unstable results with m-dot domains (m.domain.com)
- How to get links from influential websites (two steps)
- Back to the basics: how SEO helps you to get more customers
- View all past issues...