|Weekly SEO news: 10 October 2017|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
We have added many new features to the Ranking Monitor in the past few weeks: you can check your rankings in 160 countries and languages, there are new ranking progression charts, you can filter your ranked pages by tag, you get related keyword suggestions, you can track the rankings of businesses that do not have a website, and more.
Today, we have added another great feature to the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler: you can monitor your rankings by result type.
What are result types?
Your website can be listed with different result types in Google's result page (and other search engines). There are the regular results, local results, image results, news results, features snippets, etc.
The new page 'Result type' shows the distribution of your result types and their changes over time:
You can filter the result by location (up to city-level) and tag. Of course, the individual keywords also show the result types with which your website is listed.
Custom reports for your clients
Of course, you can include this new page in the custom reports that you send to your clients.
With SEOprofiler, you can offer your clients web-based reports and PDF reports. While your clients can access the web-based reports at any time, you can use the scheduler in SEOprofiler to regularly send your clients PDF reports by email.
The reports can use your own colors, your own company logo, and other custom elements:
The reports have no reference to SEOprofiler and your clients won't find out that SEOprofiler created the reports for you.
Many more powerful features
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler offers many more powerful features. In addition to the Ranking Monitor, SEOprofiler offers tools for keyword research, web page optimization, competitive intelligence, link analysis, link building, website analytics, and much more. If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now:
He said, if you are asking the question, you may want to consider using XML sitemaps to help manage the number of hreflang signals, because using them in your HTML can get confusing and hard to manage if you have so many."
They have the option of paying to be included in the AdWords Home Service Ad pack, but if they don’t, they get shoved down in this list below all the paid ads (so basically invisible). As Mike Blumenthal puts it, this is where home-based businesses go to die."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google testing "Instant" label instead of "AMP" label for AMP pages.
- Google ignores symbols (such as the trademark symbol) for rankings.
- Google announces AdWords daily budgets can overspend by 2x, automatically.
- Bing Ads: Get more coverage with less hassle using dynamic search ads.
- 27% of SEOs say they've never done a link audit (editor's note: you can do a link audit with the Link Profiler tool).
- New in SEOprofiler: track rankings of businesses that do not have a website
- New in SEOprofiler: 160 countries and languages
- New in SEOprofiler: progression charts on the overview page
- New in SEOprofiler: get more customers with better keywords
- New in SEOprofiler: the improved Ranking Monitor
- The importance of search engine optimization (and why you really need it)
- Checklist: are the links that point to your website good links?
- How does Googlebot render your pages?
- View all past issues...