|Weekly SEO news: 17 October 2017|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
If you monitor many keywords that are related to your business then it can become difficult to keep track of all of them. The 'tags' feature in SEOprofiler helps you to create keyword clusters without changing the actual keywords.
Example: If you sell shoes, you could add the tags 'sport shoes', 'running shoes' and 'nike' to the keyword "Men's Air Max Tavas". Then you can filter your keyword lists to view all running shoes, even if the keywords do not contain the term 'running shoes'.
You can use an unlimited number of tags
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to add an unlimited number of tags to your keywords. You can even assign multiple tags to the same keywords.
This feature enables you to monitor how particular keyword groups perform.
How to check the performance of tagged keywords
Until now, you could check the performance of your tagged keywords on the page "Ranked Keywords" by filtering the keywords by tag. If there are many keywords with a particular tag, the data can be a bit overwhelming.
That's why we have added the new page "Ranked tags" to the Ranking Monitor.
In addition to the existing features, the new page shows the performance of tagged keyword groups over time. This enables you to quickly find out which keyword groups perform best:
The new page "Ranked tags" enables you to see how well your tagged keyword groups perform on Google, Google Mobile, Bing and Yahoo over time.
Extended reports for your clients
SEOprofiler also enables you to offer your clients custom SEO reports in your company design. Of course, the new page "Ranked tags" is also available in these web-based reports. The reports have no reference to SEOprofiler and your clients won't find out that you use SEOprofiler to create the reports.
You can find the custom client reports
SEOprofiler > Your project > Client reports > Web-based reports
Many more powerful features
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler offers many more powerful features. In addition to the Ranking Monitor, SEOprofiler offers tools for keyword research, web page optimization, competitive intelligence, link analysis, link building, website analytics, and much more. If you haven't done it yet, try SEOprofiler now:
I don’t like the idea of noindexing pages, I would much rather see site owners improve the pages that show up in the search results. For those that don’t show up in the search results, those are not indexed, and if they are not indexed then typically they are not affecting your site."
Quality score matters to Google because it helps Google make money, not because it helps you make money."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google just bought a podcast app cofounded by former Netflix executives.
- Google to give $1 billion to nonprofits and help Americans get jobs in the new economy.
- Yandex introduces Alice, an Alexa-like assistant that speaks Russian.
- Google bombs are our new normal.
- Google's learning software learns to write learning software.
- New in SEOprofiler: check your rankings by result type
- New in SEOprofiler: track rankings of businesses that do not have a website
- New in SEOprofiler: 160 countries and languages
- New in SEOprofiler: progression charts on the overview page
- New in SEOprofiler: get more customers with better keywords
- New in SEOprofiler: the improved Ranking Monitor
- The importance of search engine optimization (and why you really need it)
- View all past issues...