|Weekly SEO news: 27 March 2018|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
Nearly 60 percent of all online searches are now carried out on mobile devices. If you want to reach all customers, your pages must be listed in the mobile search results. SEOprofiler offers many tools that help you to improve your rankings in the search results for mobile.
Web page optimization for mobile
The Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler helps you to optimize your web pages for the mobile search results. It works with the local results of any country and it enables you to optimize your pages for mobile and desktop.
The Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler helps you to get your website into the mobile search results of your customers.
Track your rankings in the results for smartphones
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler is a full-featured mobile rank tracking solution.
You can track your rankings on Google Mobile from any country. You can even specify the exact location from which your mobile rankings should be tracked.
The Ranking Monitor also shows if your web pages are listed as AMP, if there are additional search features such as mobile featured snippets, etc.
You can compare your mobile rankings to your desktop rankings, you get detailed information about your ranking progression, and much more.
SEO website audits for mobile web pages
To get as many customers as possible, it is important that your web pages can be accessed from mobile devices.
The website audit tool enables you to check your web pages as if they were accessed from a mobile phone.
Make sure that your web pages work on smartphones, tablets, desktop computers and all other devices.
The website audit tool in SEOprofiler helps you to make sure that all customers can access your web pages.
Reach your customers on their smartphones
Depending on the type of your business, the mobile search results are more important that the search resuts for desktop computers. The tools in SEOprofiler help you to get high rankings in both. You can create your SEOprofiler account here:
The March update was one of Google’s biggest updates we’ve seen in a while. The update seems to focus on the quality of websites. If your website has been impacted negatively, follow the steps below to recover your rankings."
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- Google pauses zero search results experiment.
- New Google My Business dashboard slowly rolling out.
- Google is testing “About” tab in local Knowledge Panels.
- Google launches secondary Google updates for spreadsheet users.
- G+, Google Local divorce mop up – who got the kids?
- Vivaldi browser taps privacy-first DuckDuckGo search.
- How Googlebot handles crawling after major website changes.
- Improve your pages with a professional SEO website audit
- How the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler can help your business
- Don't panic: how to react to ranking changes
- How fast can you see results from your SEO campaign?
- 6 easy optimization tips that will improve your rankings on search engines
- Google explains featured snippets
- How to get high rankings in Google's local results (4 steps)
- View all past issues...