|Weekly SEO news: 12 February 2019|
Here are the latest website promotion and Internet marketing tips for you.
We hope that you enjoy this newsletter and that it helps you to get more out of your website. Please forward this newsletter to your friends.
Is your website listed with a featured snippet on Google's result pages? Are you sure? Is your website listed with sitelinks? Can your website be found in the image results? Knowing how your website is ranked on Google will help you to improve your web pages so that you get more conversions.
Google's different result types
Google (and other search engines) have many different result types on their search result pages. In addition to the regular results (blue link with a short description) there are many different result types:
For example, there are sitelinks results, featured snippet results, local results, image results, news results, etc. If you want to know with which result types your web pages are listed on Google's result pages, the Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler can help you.
How to check your keyword rankings
Just enter the keywords that you want to monitor on the page 'Monitored keywords' in the Ranking Monitor. You can choose a country and even a particular location from which you want to check your rankings.
The Ranking Monitor automatically checks the rankings of your web pages for these keywords, and it also checks the result types.
The results type with which a page is listed is displayed next to the keywords that you monitor:
Aggregated stats for result types
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler also has aggregated stats for the result types:
You can filter the aggregated results by location (up to city-level) and tag. The individual keyword results can be found on the page 'Monitored keywords' in the Ranking Monitor.
Impress your clients with custom reports
You can offer your clients web-based reports and PDF reports in your company design. The reports can use your own colors, your own company logo, and other custom elements:
The reports have no reference to SEOprofiler and your clients won't find out that SEOprofiler created the reports for you.
Check your rankings now
The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler offers many more powerful features. SEOprofiler also offers tools for keyword research, web page optimization, competitive intelligence, link analysis, link building, website analytics, uptime monitoring, and much more:
+++ SEARCH +++ ENGINE +++ NEWS +++ TICKER +++
- GMB clarifies guidelines on virtual offices.
- Facebook: introducing new messaging and group features for businesses.
- Hotels can now add their check-in and check-out times to their business listing in Google My Business.
- No surprise: Clicks plummet when images, article info stripped from news results in SERP.
- Google testing local 4-packs for Hotel results on mobile.
- Google Assistant shortcut on mobile Search homepage now more widely available.
- Google began censoring search results in Russia.
- New in SEOprofiler: export image issues in the website audit tool (and do much more)
- How to find the find the texts that are used most often to link to your website
- How to check if your pages have the right HTTP status codes (and other indexability issues)
- New in SEOprofiler: mobile first audit reports
- How to find missed keyword opportunities
- Happy Holidays!
- How to analyze the links of any website while surfing the Internet
- View all past issues...